Instruction for Players
1. Please arrive in full Leighton Kit at allocated time slot (same time both days on page 2), Club legends will be taking photo’s of all players and building a digital yearbook for us.
Instructions for Parents
1. In advance or on the day sign the Leighton United code of conduct for the 2018-19 season (Players need to sign as well)
2. Completion of the Leighton United Code of Conduct form for all players being registered
3. Confirmation of contact details for existing players or new form completed for new players
4. New Players will need to provide proof of age, copy of birth certificate or passport is fine.
5. Payment of playing fees, as per below.
Updated 18:09 - 13 Jul 2018 by Matt Collins
• Beds Mini Soccer League - £120 per player
• Chiltern Junior sevens – (U10 only) £120 per player
• Bedfordshire FA Girls League - £120 per player
• Chiltern Youth League, U11-U17 - £170 per player
• Siblings > Eldest child pays full rate, second and additional siblings at half price.
• Multiple teams > A 50% reduction is applied for those playing in more than one team (applied to the lower fee).
6. Payment Methods
• Payment in full via:
o Cheque (made payable to Leighton United Football Club)
o Debit and credit cards
• Staggered payments – (Post-date cheques only) If you wish to stagger payments this can be completed as follows 1st August, 1st September and 1st October.